Find your Wi-Fi network password in Windows
This Applies to: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
If you forgot your Wi-Fi network password, you can find it if you have another Windows PC already connected to your Wi-Fi network. After you find your password, you can use it on another PC or device to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
1. On a Windows PC that’s connected to your Wi-Fi network, do one of the following, depending on which version of Windows is running on your PC:
• On Windows 10, select the Start button, then type Cont and you will see the Control Panel at the top, click on it. Then go to Network and Sharing Center.
2. In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name.
3. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties.
4. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box.
Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.